Monday, September 30, 2013

See Hugh Grant

Things have been a bit hectic in St. Andrews. As classes move into full swing, so do the golfers (couldn't resist that pun) 
St. Andrews hosted the Dunhill this past weekend. For golfers, it's a dream come true. For everyone else, it means one thing: Hugh Grant is in town (or was). As people posted their pictures of him, my jealously increased substantially. Luckily, one of my friends called me Sunday and told me to meet him for lunch and then a Hugh Grant hunt.
We wandered around the golf course for twenty minutes (luckily he knew his way around) before finding Hugh. I was able to take a quick picture of him and sprint off to my own golf lesson. 
Unfortunately, I did not get to meet him, but it was pretty cool to be so close to such a beautiful actor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment