Sunday, July 14, 2013

Meet Chandler Parsons

A while back, I made it my goal to meet Houston Rocket's heartthrob Chandler Parsons. At the time that my "fan girl-ing" over him began, he was not a very well known player. Therefore, when I actually met him, people weren't too impressed. They knew he was a promising basketball player but that was about it.
So June 2012, I had to balance mixed emotions as I attempted to keep my cool in front of Parsons, while also explaining to the people around me who he was and why I was so excited.
Now, of course, he's a quite remarkable player liked by men and women for his skill (and beauty!)
Though I wish I could relive this moment and retake this photo (considering it was taken a year ago post workout and pre weight-loss) I will continue to bask in the glory of this photo and the knowledge that I knew of him back before his extreme popularity.



No comments:

Post a Comment