Saturday, July 13, 2013

Create a Successful Blog

Over the past few years, I have (unsuccessfully) started several blogs. Though I posted frequently at the beginning, my eagerness began to fizzle and fade.
I had one blog dedicated to my life and another centered around the crazy people in my life. I also started a creative writing blog and one about my quest to watch and review interesting movies. None of these lasted.
However, I've spent some time thinking about how to combine these ideas into one blog. Why? Maybe because I'm starting a new chapter in my life and want a way to keep track of it. Maybe to insure I'm always writing and never bored. Or maybe just because I want to.
When I thought of the idea "BucKIT List," I was quite proud because I had found a way to incorporate my name (Kit) into a commonly used term- I do understand that bucket is spelled with an "et" and wanted to clarify this point.
I plan on writing down things I hope and dream to do, and to explain how they went when I achieve them.
So here's to a new journey: to trying new, adventurous things; to posting frequently (hopefully); and to entertaining my reader(s) (again, hopefully)!

Disclaimer: If you're looking for perfect spelling and incredible vocabulary, look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment