Monday, November 4, 2013

Celebrate Halloween in Scotland

Many people have asked me, and yes- we did celebrate Halloween over here. Then again, there are a ton of Americans here, so we're spreading our traditions. People got very into it. One girl even wore a tiger onesie to class on Thursday. There were many different parties going on as well. On Halloween night, I dressed as a sports fan and went to cheer on our hall's netball team.On Friday night, our hall's committee hosted a Halloween party, so I got to set up for that. I put on my minion costume and helped decorate the bistro. The party was great fun. Midway through I was able to ditch my responsibility of ID-checker and enjoy the party a bit. It was a great start to a weekend of partying (This comment will make more sense when reading my Raisin blog post) 




No comments:

Post a Comment